Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Gourmet Passport app?
- How does the Gourmet Passport app work?
- What am I getting when I buy the Max Pack?
- Can I redeem only one coupon per restaurant visit?
- How do I see the different restaurants listed on the app?
- What is the difference between the Gourmet Passport book and the Gourmet Passport app?
- Where can I purchase the Gourmet Passport app and the offer packs?
- What payment options are available?
- How long are Gourmet Passport app offer packs valid for?
- How do I go about changing/refunding my order?
- What does each coupon offer on the Gourmet Passport app?
- How many coupons are there for each participating restaurant?
- How many coupons may I use at one time?
- How do I redeem a Gourmet Passport app coupon?
- Can I expect additional offers within the app over the year?
- Can I purchase a multiple offer packs?
- What are the restrictions on the coupons?
- Can I share my mobile offers with friends and family?
- What happens if restaurants close during the validity period or delist from the app?
- Can I purchase additional coupons for my favourite outlets only?
- Where can I download the Gourmet Passport app?
- Do I have to pay to download the Gourmet Passport app?
- Why do I need to enter my credit card/debit card/netbanking details to purchase the mobile offer packs? Why can't I purchase through my smartphone's app store?
- I forgot my password. How can I sign in to the Gourmet Passport app?
- Will my account be linked on the Gourmet Passport app and website?
- Can I swap between using the book and the app?
- Do I need an Internet connection to redeem Gourmet Passport app mobile offers?
- If I buy the mobile offer pack do I get the printed version as well?
- If I go to a participating outlet and I hit redeem on an offer on my App account and find that they do not accept the offer for some reason, can I cancel the redemption?
- The restaurant has lost their redemption PIN. What do I do?
- Can I see how much I have saved?
- What do the Rupee signs against each restaurant indicate?
- How do I find out how many coupons I have left for a particular outlet on my app account?
- Do I have access to the Terms and Conditions via my app?
- What happens if I delete the app or change my phone?
- How can I contact you for support/questions for your offer packs?
- How can I refer my friends and family and what benefits do we get?
- I have received a Referral Code from my friend, what should I do?
- What if my friend receives my Referral Code but does not use it at the time of purchasing the Offer Pack? Can I still be awarded the cash back?
- How will I know if my friend has used my Referral Code to purchase the Max Pack and how soon will I see the referral cash back in my account?
- How do I check how much cash back balance I have?
- How much time do I have to use my cash back balance? When will this cash back balance expire?
- Can I cash-out my cash back balance?
- I want to purchase multiple packs, can I use the same Referral Code or Promo Code?
- Can I use a discount Promo Code and then purchase the Offer Pack using my cash back balance?
- What is the Happy Hours offer on Gourmet Passport?
- How many Happy Hours coupons can be used at one time?
- Does the Max Pack include the food coupons plus the Happy Hours coupons?
- Can I use my food coupons and the Happy Hours coupons at the same time?
- I have exhausted all my food coupons for a restaurant, can I use the Happy Hours coupons for the same restaurant to get the discount on the food?
- How will the validity of the Delhi NCR Max Pack and the Mumbai Max Pack work?
- I already have the Max Pack for Delhi NCR, will I get the Mumbai coupons also when Mumbai is added to the app?
- We are a large party of more than 6 diners. Can I use multiple apps to redeem coupons at the restaurant, if we sit on separate tables and ask for separate bills?
- What happens if my offer pack expires?
- I just bought a new offer pack and I was seeing 6 coupons for each restaurant, but suddenly I am only seeing 3 coupons. What happened?
- Can the validity of my unused coupons be extended?
The Gourmet Passport app offers unbeatable value with Buy One Get One Free* deals at the best restaurants across Delhi NCR and Mumbai. Gourmet Passport started as a book in 2013 and has now developed a smartphone app to make it easier for the users to redeem the offers. In the app we offer Buy One Get One Free* deals at over 200 fine dining restaurants located across Delhi NCR and Mumbai. Our offers are considered an essential annual purchase by thousands of customers.
* Terms and Conditions apply
Create an account in the app using a valid email ID and mobile phone number.
Buy the Max Pack on your smartphone using your Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking
At the restaurant, let your server know that you will be using the Gourmet Passport App before you call for the bill & then follow the process to redeem the coupon as per the Offer Details.
When you buy the Max Pack, you will receive 3 coupons PER restaurant. You have three redemption opportunities at each and every restaurant when you buy the Max Pack.
No. The number of coupons you can redeem is based on the number of diners and the number of eligible items you order. Please see our Rules of Use. A maximum of 3 coupons can be redeemed on one bill and/or one table.
You can browse our restaurant partners in the app by scrolling down on the home screen, or see the list on our website under 'Dining Partners'. You can also view restaurants filtered by category and location, as well as search for specific restaurants. You do not have to purchase the offer pack to browse our website or app.
Both the products are independent and are similar but not the same. The offers, restaurants and pricing might vary between the book and app.
In the Gourmet Passport app we will continue to add new restaurants and new outlets throughout the year and updates will be sent to you regularly.
You can pay through credit card, debit card or netbanking.
Our offer packs are valid for one year from the date of purchase. There are a few excluded days which are mentioned in the Rules of Use.
We do not currently have a refund or exchange policy but we are sure that you will enjoy the Gourmet Passport app.
Each participating restaurant will provide single-use discount coupons, which will be valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Each coupon entitles the user to one complimentary buffet, set meal, main dish, IMFL drink or cocktail when another buffet, set meal, main dish, IMFL drink or cocktail is ordered of same or higher value.
TO KNOW WHICH OFFER IS APPLICABLE PLEASE SEE THE OFFER DETAILS FOR THAT PARTICULAR RESTAURANT.
The table below explains how many coupons can be redeemed:
Number of Diners 2-3 4-5 6+
Eligible items ordered 2-3 4-5 6+
Coupons allowed 1 2 3
Discounts do not apply to Service Charges and/or Government Taxes
When you buy the Max Pack, you will receive 3 coupons PER restaurant. You have three redemption opportunities at each and every restaurant when you buy the Max Pack.
A maximum of 3 coupons can be used at one time subject to 6 or more diners & 6 or more main courses/set meals/buffets have been ordered.
It is a very simple process.
1) When you request your bill, you must notify the person attending to you that you want to redeem a Gourmet Passport app offer using your smartphone.
2) Search for the restaurant within the app and, while the teller is watching, tap redeem and enter the number of coupons you want to redeem (be sure that the outlet is correct because some restaurants have offers that can be redeemed at more than one outlet).
3) The app will ask for the restaurant's PIN. Simply ask the teller to enter their restaurant PIN number to acknowledge that they are accepting the offer.
4) When they have done this you will get a confirmation notice on your screen.
5) The teller will most likely want to make a note of the transaction ID that appears on your screen so you should allow them to do this. If you accidentally moved past this then you can still see the redemption confirmation reference by going to your 'Redemption History'.
6) The teller will then prepare your bill with the discount applied. The restaurant will receive a receipt of the redemption by email and this will contain the same transaction ID for security purposes.
Of course! A dynamic platform like the Gourmet Passport app allows you access to offers from new restaurants and monthly promotions. These promotions change on a monthly basis and include limited period offers (different from the one in the offer packs) from restaurants, which may or may not be part of the current year's offer packs.
Yes, why not. We understand that you want to increase your savings at your favorite restaurants, so if you exhaust all your coupons for a particular restaurant you can buy another complete offer pack, which suits your needs. We will simply add the coupons to your account.
Our coupons have very few restrictions on the times or days when they can be used. They are valid throughout the year, excluding some key public holidays and exclusions.
Some exceptions we have put in place are Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day and Valentine's Day. Special events, theme nights, buffets or brunches are excluded from the offer - unless specified by the restaurant.
The coupons are valid for dine-in customers and cannot be clubbed with any other discounts offered by the restaurant.
The offer does not apply to Appetizers, Small Plates, Side Dishes, Rice and Breads, Desserts and Beverages unless specified otherwise.
We think this is a great idea and that's the reason we launched the Refer and Earn program. You can share your Referral Code in the app with your contacts and if that person purchases the Gourmet Passport Max Pack using the Referral Code, then both of you will receive a cash back in your Gourmet Passport accounts worth Rs.100. This cash back can be used towards the payment of future Gourmet Passport Offer Packs or other rewards, from time to time. For more details please read our Rules of Use.
While we hate for this to happen, but business compulsions mean that sometimes a restaurant partner may decide to close down or delist from the app. Please note, that the Gourmet Passport App cannot be held responsible if an outlet is temporarily or permanently closed, or delists from the app during the offer validity period.
No, individual offers are not currently available for purchase. Instead, why not take advantage of offers for another outlet that you haven't previously tried?
No, the Gourmet Passport app is free to download and can be easily found on your smartphone's app store. You can purchase Gourmet Passport app offer packs to unlock coupons from your app. If you have not purchased an offer pack, you will still be able to explore our app and see the great savings you can make with our restaurant partners. In order to unlock the full suite of Gourmet Passport app offers and start availing great savings, you must purchase a Gourmet Passport app offer pack.
App stores are great for buying digital offer packs but Gourmet Passport app offer packs are all classed as physical offer packs because you redeem offers in the real world at physical outlets. So you need to enter your credit card/debit card/netbanking details using our secure web payment gateway when making a purchase through our app.
If you forget the password for your Gourmet Passport app account then simply click/tap on the 'Reset Password' link on the website or the app. You will be able to reset your password in the app itself.
Yes, you should use the same email address and password to access our website and our mobile app. You will seamlessly be able to monitor your order history, redemption history and savings achieved through both the website and the app.
It is your choice but please note that the app and book are separate independent products, which you will need to purchase separately.
Yes, you will need an internet connection to redeem offers from the app (we recommend either a Wi-Fi or 4G connection). This is so your account can be updated in real time. The restaurant will also receive an e-mail once redemption is made, this enables them to honor the offer and apply your discount as it verifies the redemption.
If you buy the mobile offer pack you will only redeem offers from your smartphone. There is no need for any physical coupon or print out while using the Gourmet Passport app. The Gourmet Passport app and book are two separate products and cannot be clubbed in any way.
Yes, you can cancel the redemption at any point until the teller successfully enters their restaurant PIN. However please note that a completed redemption cannot be reversed. We are unable to reinstate mobile coupons within the Gourmet Passport app.
The restaurant can reset its PIN by logging in to our website at any time and generate a new PIN.
Yes, when you successfully redeem an offer you will see an estimate of how much you would have saved till date by using the Gourmet Passport app. Do note this is an estimate based on the average cost of one buffet/ main course/cocktail for each restaurant.
The Rupee sign is our way to indicate the average price of a buffet/ main course/cocktail in that restaurant. For example a restaurant with 'RRRR' rating would typically price their main course at approximately Rs.1200 before taxes.
Within the app, the number of coupons you have left for each restaurant is visible on the main screen. It will also be visible on the website after you login to your account.
Yes, validity and Terms and Conditions are contained within the Offer Screen as well as within the Account section.
Your Gourmet Passport account is linked to the email and password you used at the time of signing up. If you delete the app, then install it again, either on the same phone or on another phone, and log in with the same email id and password, then nothing changes and you continue using your account as you had left it. If you use Facebook login for the app on the new phone, that has same email as you used while creating your account, then also your app stays updated.
Through our Refer and Earn program we want to reward users who get their friends and family to purchase the Max Pack of Gourmet Passport coupons.
If you are a paid user then open the Refer and Earn tab in your app and you will see a unique Referral Code (Ref Code). You can share this code with your contacts and if that person purchases the Gourmet Passport Max Pack using the Referral Code, then both of you will receive a cash back in your Gourmet Passport accounts worth Rs.100. This cash back can be used towards the payment of future Gourmet Passport Offer Packs or other rewards, from time to time. For more details please read our Rules of Use.
That means your friend already uses the Gourmet Passport app and wants you to enjoy the savings too! Before you buy any Offer Pack, go to the ‘Enter a Code’ page in the app and type the code you have received. Once you use the Referral Code you should ONLY purchase the Max Pack because the benefit of the Referral Code only applies to the Max Pack. Once you purchase the Max Pack both you and your friend will receive a cash back in your Gourmet Passport accounts worth Rs.100. This cash back can be used towards the payment of future Gourmet Passport Offer Packs or other rewards, from time to time. For more details please read our Rules of Use.
If the Referral Code is not entered at the time of purchase of the Max Pack then no cash back will be given to either of the accounts.
As soon as your friend purchases a Max Pack using your Referral Code we will send you a confirmation email. The referral cash back will reflect in the users’ accounts within 24 hours of the purchase of the Max Pack.
Please click on 'Refer and Earn' in the app to see your cash back balance.
Any cash back balance will expire one year from the last date of purchase of the Gourmet Passport Offer Pack. For example if you last purchased the Max Pack on 1st August, 2016 then must use any cash back balance in your account by 31st July, 2017 otherwise your cash back balance will be reset to zero on 1st August, 2017.
Cash back balance will not be paid out in cash and must be spent on Gourmet Passport Offer Packs and rewards only.
A particular Referral Code can only be used once to purchase a Max Pack. For future purchases the buyer must provide a different Referral Code.
Only one Referral Code and/or Promo Code can be used at one time.
Cash back balance cannot be used in conjunction with a Referral Code and/or Promo Code.
Happy Hours are the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deals we have on alcoholic beverages. One coupon entitles you to one complimentary IMFL drink or a cocktail when another IMFL drink or cocktail is ordered of same or higher value. Please read the offer details for the restaurant/bar you wish to visit.
The conditions are the same as our food coupons: a maximum of 3 coupons can be used at one time subject to 6 or more diners and 6 or more drinks/cocktails have been ordered.
Yes, for the moment we are giving all our existing Max Pack users the Happy Hours coupons as part of the same membership. Going forward, these could be priced as individual offer packs.
Yes, as long as you meet the minimum criteria for number of dishes and number of drinks/cocktails, you may use the food coupons and the Happy Hours coupons at the same time.
For example, to use 1 food coupon and 1 Happy Hours coupon you need to order a minimum of 2 main dishes and a minimum of 2 drinks/cocktails.
The food coupons and the Happy Hours coupons may NOT be interchanged even if they are for the same restaurant.
Since each Max Pack is a separate purchase, they will each be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. For example if you purchase the Delhi pack on March 15, 2017 it will be valid till March 14, 2018. And if you then purchase the Mumbai pack on April 1, 2017 then this will be valid till March 31, 2018.
Each of our city packs are sold separately therefore you will need to buy the Mumbai Max Pack to use Gourmet Passport in Mumbai, and vice versa.
Our Rules of Use clearly mention that you can redeem maximum 3 coupons per table/per bill. However, we understand that you may want to take advantage of the Buy 1 Get 1 deal for a larger group. In such cases we leave the decision up to the restaurant. We suggest you clear it with the restaurant at the time of making your reservation. As per the rules, the restaurant is obliged to honour up to 3 coupons per party, and no more.
When your offer pack expires, all the unused coupons related to that subscription are removed from your account. You will need to purchase a new offer pack to start using Gourmet Passport again.
The reason is that when you bought the new offer pack, your old pack was still valid so you were seeing 3 old coupons plus 3 new coupons. Now that your old offer pack has expired, the 3 old coupons have been removed from your account, and only the 3 fresh coupons are showing.
There is no policy to extend unused coupons on Gourmet Passport. To continue enjoying the savings, please purchase a new offer pack when your old pack expires. You will receive 3 fresh coupons per restaurant and the expired coupons will be removed from your account.