It is a very simple process.
1) When you request your bill, you must notify the person attending to you that you want to redeem a Gourmet Passport app offer using your smartphone.
2) Search for the restaurant within the app and, while the teller is watching, tap redeem and enter the number of coupons you want to redeem (be sure that the outlet is correct because some restaurants have offers that can be redeemed at more than one outlet).
3) The app will ask for the restaurant's PIN. Simply ask the teller to enter their restaurant PIN number to acknowledge that they are accepting the offer.
4) When they have done this you will get a confirmation notice on your screen.
5) The teller will most likely want to make a note of the transaction ID that appears on your screen so you should allow them to do this. If you accidentally moved past this then you can still see the redemption confirmation reference by going to your 'Redemption History'.
6) The teller will then prepare your bill with the discount applied. The restaurant will receive a receipt of the redemption by email and this will contain the same transaction ID for security purposes.